You are probably here because you are curious about naturopathic medicine and how it can help you and your family. A great place to start is by getting my free e-book, which I co-authored to answer the most common questions and to provide you with all of the important information you need to establish a foundation for success.
I also invite you to take advantage of my FREE 15 MINUTE CONSULTATION – which is designed to give you an opportunity to ask questions before becoming one of my patients. I believe that finding the right “fit” is important when it comes to patient-doctor relationship and I am happy to be able to give you insight into my practice before you book your first appointment. There is absolutely no obligation, so why not?
What is unique about my practice?
- I treat the root cause of disease, not just the symptoms
- I treat the whole person because, as they say, “everything is connected!”
- I only use natural therapies from nutrition to acupuncture to medicinal herbs
- I spend a significant amount of time with you -between 30-60 minutes per visit- getting to know you and your family very well.
- I am located above Sequoia, Moncton’s largest health and wellness store, which offers products to support your healthy lifestyle.
- I can accommodate you if you live out of town. If you live outside of Moncton, and can get here for your first appointment, I am happy to continue care on the phone or via Skype. I also offer an online dispensary for easy prescription re-fills that ships right to your door, no matter where you live.
If you are ready to feel healthier, stronger, more energized and better in your own skin, I am ready to help!
Your next steps are to:
- Sign up for the free e-book. This will give you the basic information you need to set yourself up for success
- Book your FREE 15 MINUTE consult. Or, if you already know you are ready to work with me, skip to step #3
- Book your first 60 minute appointment online or by calling the office